Tested to all current building regulations the Excel Plastics range of UPVC decking solutions can be used with confidence on holiday homes, commercial and residential projects.
Here are the technical specifications you’ll need to know for your project
- Excel Plastics deck boards are the most tried and tested on the market using ASA plastic
- BS 7976-2 Slip Tested in accordance with the latest UKSRG Guidelines (Issue 4, 2011) and current UK Health & Safety Executive guidance. In both wet and dry conditions
- Manufactured and fire tested for BS 476 PART 7 class 1 for surface spread of flame
- Fully recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Deck boards use a tongue and groove system and are finished off using a simple ‘c channel’ design for easy installation.
- Premium range is made from 100% polymer which won’t warp, crack or absorb water and is stain resistant
- Produced with a high grade UPVC thermoplastic cap layer onto a commercial grade partly recycled base
- Handrail has a smooth and easy grip
- Used as both a top and bottom this versatile product allows for ease of installation
- With the hidden bracket systems for both the handrails and steps gives the overall design a sleek and professional finish
- With internal webbing and steel reinforcement this makes this handrail one of the strongest and most robust on the market
- Handrail available in a variety of lengths and Excel also offer a pre-cutting service.
- Available in a range of colours
At Excel Plastics, we believe we have created the easiest and most versatile decking systems solutions on the market, and we’d love to advise you on your next project.
Contact us today on 01260 253 322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated UK-based team will be happy to help.
Why use Excel Plastics?
20 years experience
in delivering excellence
Easy to install/low maintenance
complete UPVC decking systems
Designed, manufactured and distributed
in the United kingdom
products & services
A range of products
ideal for residential, commercial and holiday properties
a range of sizes and colours